Cultivating lifelong learners who think and live for Christ.
In partnership with parents, HCA develops students who impact the Kingdom and their culture by employing a Christ-centered curriculum taught with excellence by gifted educators who embrace the classical model of education. HCA emphasizes the all-surpassing truth, goodness, and beauty of Jesus, striving to make him known, loved and reflected by our students. This is reinforced through purposeful, daily modeling and instruction by teachers and staff both in the classroom and by offering students opportunities to practice Christian values in the areas of service, art, music and sports.
Heritage is governed by a Board of Directors who affirm the Heritage Classical Academy Statement of Faith and adhere to the Heritage Classical Academy By-Laws. The Board is comprised of both HCA parents and local leaders. The full list of board members is below.
- Lance Hutt – Chairman of the Board
- Sam Wilsey – Board Secretary
- David Cook – Board Member
- Kevin Folger – Board Member
- John Harabedian – Board Member
- Brian Moore – Board Member
- Pat Presley – Board Member
- Brett Flenniken – Advisory Member
- Debbie Flenniken – Advisory Member
- Eric Wachtel – Advisory Member
- Jim Parkin – Advisory Member
- Jason Spodnik – Advisory Member
- Alistair Begg – Ex Officio Member
Heritage Classical Academy policies and procedures are embodied in the Heritage Family Handbook.
Heritage Classical Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.