Our mission is to support and enhance the efforts of families by providing Christ-centered and classical teaching emphasizing the methodology of the trivium.
Our goal is to glorify God by equipping students with the tools necessary to live and think within a Christian worldview grounded in the Old and New Testament Scriptures.
Heritage is governed by a Board of Directors who affirm the Heritage Classical Academy Statement of Faith and adhere to the Heritage Classical Academy By-Laws. The Board is comprised of both HCA parents and local leaders. The full list of board members is below.
- Lance Hutt – Chairman of the Board
- Sam Wilsey – Board Secretary
- David Cook – Board Member
- Kevin Folger – Board Member
- John Harabedian – Board Member
- Brian Moore – Board Member
- Pat Presley – Board Member
- Brett Flenniken – Advisory Member
- Debbie Flenniken – Advisory Member
- Eric Wachtel – Advisory Member
- Jim Parkin – Advisory Member
- Jason Spodnik – Advisory Member
- Alistair Begg – Ex Officio Member
Heritage Classical Academy policies and procedures are embodied in the Heritage Family Handbook.
Heritage Classical Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.