Heritage Classical Academy Faculty
Our faculty and staff members should exhibit a love for Christ, a love for the subject area(s) taught, and a love for children. If you agree with our educational philosophy and statement of faith, and have requisite experience in one of our core subject areas, you are invited to complete and submit a teacher application.
Heritage Classical Academy is currently looking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Art Teacher (Peninsula and Bainbridge) – Part Time
- Grammar School (K-5) Teachers (Peninsula and Bainbridge) – Full Time
- Jr. Kindergarten Teacher (Peninsula) – Full Time
- Preschool Teachers (Peninsula and Bainbridge) – Part Time
- Bainbridge Campus Coordinator – Full Time or Part Time
To apply, please download the appropriate application above. When completed, send to HCA, Attention Tiffany Baker 7100 Pettibone Rd, Chagrin Falls, OH 44023:
Heritage Classical Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.