A Warm Welcome
Our preschool exists to provide a Christ-centered environment that pursues excellence and prepares children for kindergarten and beyond. Our goal is to assist like-minded parents in the nurturing of young lives as we seek to equip students to think and live for Christ.
We believe each child is uniquely made by God, and we desire to partner with parents in providing opportunities for children to learn of God’s love for them at young ages. Our entire staff—teachers, administrators, and support staff—love the Lord Jesus Christ and are committed to providing a nurturing and loving environment which helps each child grow spiritually, mentally, socially, emotionally, and physically.
Class and Tuition Schedule
Preschool classes held at Bainbridge and Peninsula Campuses.
* Families can choose one of three options to pay preschool tuition:
- In full – payment is made in August
- 2 month payment plan – first payment is made in August, the second in February
- 9 month payment plan – payments begin in July and end in March
What is the difference between Jr. Kindergarten and Preschool 4’s?
The preschool 4’s class is intended for younger 4 year olds–children who are old enough for Jr. Kindergarten but do not plan to attend Kindergarten the following year. Additionally, for families who plan to attend HCA’s preschool program for 3 years, it provides a different class option for all three years.
The 4’s classroom provides an environment where students flourish while focusing on basic preschool skills and concepts. The Jr. Kindergarten class incorporates the same ideas of the 4’s class plus more advanced skills in order to prepare students for HCA’s thorough Kindergarten curriculum.
If a child’s 4th birthday is in the late spring or early summer, we recommend that parents consider the Preschool 4s class.
Before School Care Options
Offered at Bainbridge and Peninsula campuses
- We offer before care for students arriving before normal drop-off begins
- Before care starts at 7:30 a.m. and costs $3/child per 1/2 hour.
Normal drop off for Academy students is 8:10 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Any Academy student dropped off before 8:10 a.m. will be charged per the above schedule.
Normal drop off for Preschool students is 8:45 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Any Preschool student dropped off before 8:45 a.m. will be charged per the above schedule.
- Families dropping both Preschool and K-8 students may drop off their children beginning at 8:20 a.m. at no additional charge for preschool early arrival.
After School Care Options
Offered at Bainbridge and Peninsula campuses
- We offer after care for full day preschool students who need to stay after school.
- After care ends at 4:00 p.m. at the Bainbridge Campus and 4:30 p.m. at the Peninsula Campus.
- The cost is $3/child per half-hour.
- We are happy to offer an after school option for children in our Preschool 3’s classes. For $5/child/day, children can stay until 12:30pm and enjoy lunch and play time activities with the 4 and 5 year old classes.
- Parents should communicate with teachers regarding which day(s) their children will be using the Lunch Bunch option.
In order to enroll in HCA preschool, please ensure the following preliminary steps have been taken:
The best way to understand Heritage Classical Academy and a classical Christian education is to see it for yourself! Prospective parents should attend an HCA Open House or schedule a personal tour and meet with the admissions staff before submitting an application. We host several Open Houses and informational meetings each year. Visit our calendar to find the next open house or event.
Once you’re ready to register, parents should complete our application via our online admissions page found here. A non-refundable application fee of $125 per student is required with every student application. Registrations are accepted at any time.
- Children must meet the age of the class they wish to attend by August 1st (December 1st for Preschool 4’s)
- The child must be toilet trained.
Upon acceptance, other forms must be submitted.
To ensure a common understanding of the Heritage Classical Academy mission, policies and school culture, at least one parent must meet with HCA’s Head of School or Principal. At least one parent must also read and sign the HCA Statement of Faith with the application.
Please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-548-1738.
You may choose to pay the entire annual tuition via check before school starts in July. Alternatively, payments must be made monthly via FACTS, a third-party tuition management company. FACTS charges an annual nominal fee for their services. Follow the link below to register with FACTS.
FACTS – Tuition Payment Plan
Click Here to enroll in FACTS tuition plan