Mrs. Alicia Silcox- Educational Technology Coordinator
- Joined Heritage Faculty/Staff in: 2018
- Degree: B.A. in Therapeutic Recreation from Messiah College; Masters in Distance Education from University of Maryland University College
- Favorite Bible Verse: “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26
- How she contributes to HCA’s mission: “I love Colossians 3:23. ‘Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men.’ This guiding principle helps me to serve HCA staff, students, and families to the best of my ability. My prayer is this provides more time and opportunities for others to learn about Christ and how to live for Him!”
- More about Alicia: She has many favorite books, including Pride and Prejudice and Chronicles of Narnia. In her free time, she enjoys playing piano, reading, running, hiking, kayaking, biking, swimming, and sailing.