Mr. Daniel Bond- Principal
- Joined Heritage Faculty/Staff in: 2018
- Degree: M.A. from Denver Seminary; B.A. from LeTourneau University
- Favorite Bible Verse: “Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ.” Phil 1:27
- How he contributes to HCA’s mission: “I love this school and I’m so grateful to be part of it. My desire is for our community of teachers, students, and families to see Jesus as the greatest truth, beauty, and goodness. As children’s imaginations and curiosities are stirred to explore and understand the world that God has made, I pray that their hearts and affections are reoriented back to Christ so that He is Lord of all.”
- More about Daniel: Daniel loves spending time with his wife, Jenny, and their kids Asher and Gracie. He enjoys playing music, leading worship, smoking meat, and cheering on the Dallas Mavericks.