Mr. David Nees- Head of School
- Joined Heritage Faculty/Staff in: 2014
- Degree: B.A. from Taylor University; MA in Philosophy of Education from The Ohio State University
- Favorite Bible Verse: “Whom have I in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:25-26
- How he contributes to HCA’s mission: “It’s my pleasure to serve as Head of School at Heritage!”
- More about David: When he is not in school, Mr. Nees loves to play with his children, read, and participate in outdoor activities.