Ms. Emily Thompson – Jr. Kindergarten Teacher
- Joined Heritage Faculty/Staff in: 2021
- Degree: A.S. in Early Childhood Education from Lakeside Community College
- Favorite Bible Verse: “For I know that through your prayers and God’s provision of the Spirit of Jesus Christ what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance. I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.” Philippians 1:19-21
- How she contributes to HCA’s mission: “Being a part of HCA has made me love teaching even more. Having an impact on children at such a young age is crucial and being able to teach them about Jesus fills my heart. I hope to live a life that reflects Christ’s love so that the children in my class are able to not only learn from my teaching, but also through my interactions with them and other teachers/staff. Working with children is my passion and I hope to guide the children in my class to love the Lord with all of their heart, soul, mind and strength.”
- More about Emily: Her other hobbies include making art, working on jigsaw puzzles, enjoying gymnastics, playing volleyball, and spending time with family.