Mrs. Leslie Banweg- Rhetoric School Teacher
- Joined Heritage Faculty/Staff in: 2022
- Degree: B.S. in Chemical Engineering from University of Illinois; MBA from Liberty University
- Favorite Bible Verse: “Be still and know that I am God” Psalm 46:10
- How she contributes to HCA’s mission: “I have been studying and teaching God’s Word for many years now, which has had the most impact on my growth in thinking and living for Christ. Prompted by the Lord a year ago, I have been attending Stark State College to take additional science courses in the pursuit of teaching high school science. Through His path, the Lord has graciously led me to HCA and I am excited about the new challenges ahead at the Rhetoric School.”
- More about Leslie: Most of her time outside of HCA is spent with family. Her children are very active at school and church, so right now, they treasure their time together whenever possible. She also enjoy exercising with my family, working in her garden with her husband, and reading.