Scott Hatteberg- Assistant Principal and Dean of Students
- Joined Heritage Faculty/Staff in: 2021
- Degree: B.S. in Mathematics Education from Wartburg College; Master’s in Educational Administration from Cleveland State University
- Favorite Bible Verse: “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28
- How he contributes to HCA’s mission: “I love the idea of combining “thinking for Christ” and “living for Christ” so that . It excites me that I will be a part of that mission. I hope to instill a love for God in our students by teaching them how to be disciples of Christ and living as Christlike examples each and every day. I want HCA to be a place where students work diligently and learn while having fun. I’m excited to see how God will use me in the individual lives of each student at Heritage!”
- More about Scott: He holds over 20 years of principal experience, serving at a local middle school as Assistant Principal for 15 years and Principal for six years. In his free time, Mr. Hatteberg enjoys watching any and all basketball!