- Bainbridge Campus: Look for information from Dale Burrell regarding dates and times for Praying Dads.
- Peninsula Campus: Look for information from Kevin Kleppinger regarding dates and times for Praying Dads.
- Bainbridge Campus: Look for information from Kate Greene regarding dates and times for Praying Moms.
- Peninsula Campus: Look for information from Leah Kleppinger regarding dates and times for Praying Moms.
Heritage Classical Academy is an independent, Christian school. In order to maintain necessary autonomy, we also do not receive any funding from the government. Since our founding, Heritage has relied on the generosity of donors to support our mission. We must acquire all funds for operations through tuition and fees and annual charitable contributions.
Heritage is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible.
Friends of Heritage Classical Academy now have a cost-free way to make a significant contribution to our students. The state of Ohio has initiated a new state tax credit for taxpayers who make a contribution to HCA through the Ohio Christian Education Network Scholarship Granting Organization (OCEN SGO), which will then be designated for scholarships for Heritage students. Here are the details:
- For gifts up to $750 for individuals and $1500 for married couples filing jointly, you will receive a dollar-for-dollar state tax credit to use during the current tax year. In other words, students at HCA receive the benefit of your gift at essentially no cost to you.
- Since the tax credit is granted per taxpayer, married couples filing jointly may receive up to $1,500 in credit if both spouses make a $750 donation in their individual names.
- Once a gift is claimed as a state tax credit, it is not eligible to be claimed as a federal deduction if the taxpayers itemizes.
- Click here to donate. Be sure to select Heritage Classical Academy-Chagrin Falls in the drop-down menu so that your entire contribution will be designated for scholarships at our school. OCEN SGO will provide you with a gift receipt.
Your contribution will provide scholarships to students at HCA, especially benefiting students with a demonstrated financial need.
Using your gifts and talents to plan and organize special events, helping in your child’s classroom, and acting as an ambassador of the school in your circle of influence are vitally important ways current families can support Heritage.
Through the years the Heritage community has benefited greatly from parents volunteering their time, gifts and resources to areas such as student activities, facility care, fundraising and special events. We thank you for doing your part to advance classical, Christian education through the Heritage Classical Academy. We pray that with God’s blessing and the diligent work of teachers and parents, we will fulfill our mission to support and enhance the efforts of families in the education of their children.
Giant Eagle Apples for the Students
Giant Eagle’s Apples for the Students program is an easy way to support Heritage. Once you register your Giant Eagle Advantage Card, each time you shop at Giant Eagle and use your card, you earn points for Heritage. At the end of the year, we can redeem points for educational tools and equipment.
To register, have your Giant Eagle Advantage Card on hand and call (800) 474-4777. They will ask for our school code. Our school code is 4391.
Heinen’s Tasteful Rewards
When you register your Heinen’s Tasteful Rewards™ Card online, you can select Heritage Study Center to receive 1% cash back from Heinen’s.
To select Heritage to receive the cash back from Heinen’s:
1. Log into your account at www.heinensrewards.com with your registered email address and password.
2. Click on “My Profile” at the top of the page.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and select Heritage Study Center. Click “Save.”
**You have to re-enroll for this program every year.
Next time you purchase from Amazon, first connect through the link to the right, which will connect you to Amazon Smile. They have the same products at the same prices, the only difference is that Amazon donates 0.5% of each purchase back to Heritage. Click here to go to amazon smile.